Details about Idaho International Tuition Waiver 2020
Idaho International Tuition Waiver 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Apr 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Idaho and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies from one course to the other . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants.
- Deadline: 01 Apr 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies from one course to the other
The main purpose of the Idaho International Tuition Waiver 2020 is to support and encourage students with an excellent academic record who have applied to study an undergraduate course at the University.
Eligibility for Idaho International Tuition Waiver 2020:
- Idaho International Tuition Waiver 2020 is open to all international applicants.
- The student must enroll in a full-time undergraduate course at the university.
- Candidate must complete a scholarship application and a 500-1000 word essay or a two-to-five minute video describing their aspirations to conduct projects, research, employment, or other experiences that will advance intercultural learning.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- The scholarship scheme is competitive. Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
Value of Idaho International Tuition Waiver 2020:
- The Idaho International Tuition Waiver 2020 is provided as a tuition fee waiver based on the student’s high school GPA as shown below:
- 3.9-4.0 GPA- $8,000/year
- 3.75-3.89 GPA - $6,000/year
- 3.4-3.74 GPA -$5,000/year
- 3.00-3.39 GPA-$2,000/
- This waiver is renewable if a 3.0 cumulative University of Idaho GPA is maintained