Details about ICGEB Research Grants 2022
ICGEB Research Grants 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Basic Science, Human Healthcare, Industrial and Agricultural Biotechnology and Bioenergy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Euro 25,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of ICGEB Member States.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB)
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Euro 25,000 per annum
Eligibility for ICGEB Research Grants 2022:
- The candidates applying for 'ICGEB Research Grants For ICGEB Member States' should hold positions at Universities or Research Institutes in any of the ICGEB Member States.
- Applicants with active collaboration with ICGEB Research Groups are considered an advantage.
- The projects addressing issues of interest for specific geographic regions and the projects that are presented by groups collaborating across more than one country are given priority.
- If the university or research institute of the principal investigator is based in Italy then the application is considered ineligible.
- The ICGEB also provides grants as a special category of CRP-ICGEB Early Career Return Grants, which is intended to fund young researchers with an outstanding track record.
- The applicants of 'ICGEB Research Grants For ICGEB Member States' should have spent a minimum of 2 years abroad and have returned to an ICGEB Member State to establish their own independent laboratories recently.
- The age limit of the applicant is 40 years at the time of application.
Value of ICGEB Research Grants 2022:
- The successful applicants of ICGEB Research Grants 2022 will receive an award of EUR 25,000 per year.