Details about IAS Santander Fellowship, University Of Surrey, 2018
IAS Santander Fellowship, University Of Surrey, 2018 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by The Santander Group and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £5000 to fund travel to and subsistence at the University . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 12 Oct 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £5000 to fund travel to and subsistence at the University
The Santander Universities and the University of Surrey are funding IAS Santander Fellowship, University of Surrey, 2017 for applicants of all nationalities to pursue research at the University of Surrey.
The applicants for IAS Santander Fellowship, University of Surrey, 2018 can be of any nationality but should be based outside of the UK and employed in an educational institution or research institute funded by the government outside of the UK.
- The candidate should have the support of the university's academic staff member.
- The applicant should have a doctorate or equivalent experience.
- The candidate should also have an excellent research track record.
- The fellowships can be used for visa payments, but the institute will not arrange visa applications.
- The applicants for IAS Santander Fellowship, University of Surrey, 2018 can be of any nationality should submit details of two referees, work to be done during the fellowship.
- The reference letters should be provided by the referees two weeks before the deadline.
- The applicants for IAS Santander Fellowship, University of Surrey, 2018 are evaluated based on their research proposal's quality, its usefulness, and the likelihood of obtaining high outputs.
- The candidates are evaluated based on their contribution to the scholarship, the fit of the work proposed etc.