Details about Ian Lindenmayer PhD Top-up Scholarship
Ian Lindenmayer PhD Top-up Scholarship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Health and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, Science and Mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Aug 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 per annum for a maximum of four years . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 19 Aug 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000 per annum for a maximum of four years
Ian Lindenmayer Ph.D. Top-up Scholarship is offered by the University of Queensland for domestic and international students planning to undertake Dementia research at the Queensland Brain Institute. The value of the scholarship is $10,000 per year for a maximum of four years.
- Applicant must be a domestic or international student
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or planning to enroll for a Ph.D. program for dementia research
Applicants will be ranked based on:
- Academic achievement and the potential of scholastic success
- Applicant's research plan and its relevance to the research topic
- Any other matters the selection committee considers to be relevant
To apply for the Ian Lindenmayer Ph.D. Top-up Scholarship, the applicant must complete the online application by 19th August 2019.