Details about Humboldt Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Germany, 2022
Humboldt Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Germany, 2022 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Any discipline. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 2,650 EUR per month + additional benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 2,650 EUR per month + additional benefits
Eligibility for Humboldt Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Germany :
- The Humboldt Research Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researchers is open to candidates of all nationalities.
- Scientists and scholars of all nationalities and disciplines can apply to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation online at any time.
- Applicants of Humboldt Research Fellowship For Postdoctoral Researchers must hold a doctorate or comparable academic degree (Ph.D., C.Sc. or equivalent).
- He/She must have completed their degree less than four years before the date of application.
- Applicants who have nearly completed their doctoral degrees are eligible to apply.
- He/She must submit the manuscript of their dissertation or publications containing the results of their thesis.
- Candidates in the humanities or social sciences and physicians must have a good knowledge of German
- Applicants of Humboldt Research Fellowship For Postdoctoral Researchers are required to have a good command over English.
- Scientists and engineers must have a good knowledge of German or English.
- Potential candidates who have been in Germany for more than six months at the time of application are not eligible to apply.
Value of Humboldt Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Germany :
- The successful applicants of Humboldt Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Germany, will receive a stipend of 2,650 EUR per month and additional benefits.