Details about HSBC Undergraduate Awards At SOAS
HSBC Undergraduate Awards At SOAS is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Chinese (Modern & Classical). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£40,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents of England.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London
- Deadline: 31 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£40,000
- Applicants must be a resident of England.
- Candidates who are keen to pursue the study of Chinese at SOAS must apply for the award.
- Applicants must have done their schooling at a state school either 6th form or FE college in the UK.
- Candidates are required to accept the offer of a place firmly by the date of deadline.
- As assessed by Student Finance England (SFE), candidates income must be lower than £25,000.
Duration and Value
- The Scholarship award is for a time period of four years.
- Two awards with an amount of £40,000 over the course of the degree.
- Each year of study, applicants will be granted £10,000 towards tuition fees in the first instance and the remainder will be paid as a bursary towards living costs.