Details about University of Skövde-UHR Scholarships 2020
University of Skövde-UHR Scholarships 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All Courses offered at The University of Skövde. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Skövde and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 50% of tuition fee waivers . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities outside EU and EEA.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2019
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 50% of tuition fee waivers
Eligibility for University of Skövde-UHR Scholarships 2019:
- The University of Skövde administrates some scholarships funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR) to students subject to pay tuition fees accompanying a Master's programme.
- If the applicant is already enrolled as a master's student at the University, then is not eligible for Scholarship.
- These scholarships are awarded prior to the commencement of a master's programme
- First, apply for one of the studies at the University via University Admissions and for one of the Master’s programmes.
- Apply for a scholarship at the University of Skövde by filling in the online scholarship application form available on the link below.
- Both UHR and HS Scholarships can be extended to a subsequent academic semester provided that the student’s study results are satisfactory.
- The scholarship granting criterion is academic merit.
- The scholarships can only be awarded to tuition-paying students.
Value of University of Skövde-UHR Scholarships 2019:
- The scholarships are partial tuition fee waivers (50% of the tuition fee).
- The amount will be automatically reduced from the tuition fee when the applicant receives the invoice.
Deadline for University of Skövde-UHR Scholarships 2019:
- The last date to apply for University of Skövde-UHR Scholarship is 1st February 2019.