Details about Hospitality Transfer Scholarship 2022
Hospitality Transfer Scholarship 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Tourism and hospitality. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by Florida International University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 ($500 each semester for two students up to 2 semesters) . This scholarship is open for: Open for all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000 ($500 each semester for two students up to 2 semesters)
Hospitality Transfer Scholarship 2022 is offered by the Florida International University for the new undergraduate, hospitality transfer students entering in summer 2022 only. You won't be eligible for this scholarship if you were admitted in the previous semester or starting in a future semester. This transfer scholarship opportunity is only for one of the graduates of the 26 Florida State Colleges (formerly community colleges).
Eligibility for the Hospitality Transfer Scholarship 2022 :
- It is important for the student to accept to graduate at FIU in hospitality management programme which includes :
- Beverage Management
- Entertainment Management
- Event Management
- Global Sustainable Tourism
- Hospitality Management (no specific major)
- Hotel/Lodging Management
- Restaurant/Culinary Management
- Spirits Management
- Travel & Tourism Management.
- The student should be having at least a 2.75 GPA with at least 60 transferable credits.
- Applicant must be a first-time transfer student to FIU.
- Students must enter FIU for their original entry date.
- Students must write a 1 – 2 page essay describing “Why you have chosen Hospitality and Tourism as a Career”.
- Resume of student which should be including their work experience/industry experience, previous awards/honours and service to your college.
Value of the Hospitality Transfer Scholarship 2022 :
The reward of $1,000 ($500 each semester for two students up to 2 semesters)
15th March 2022.