Details about Hong Kong Graduate Association (HKGA) Scholarship 2020
Hong Kong Graduate Association (HKGA) Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Applicable under courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Apr 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Liverpool and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial payment of the tuition fee or living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Hong Kong.
- Deadline: 17 Apr 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial payment of the tuition fee or living expenses
Hong Kong Graduate Association (HKGA) Scholarship 2020 is offered to promote educational exchange and academic research respectively, between the University of Liverpool and residents of Hong Kong.
- academically outstanding students originating from Hong Kong, who have been admitted to purse full-time undergraduate studies leading to a bachelor degree in their chosen fields in the forthcoming academic year.
- must submit proof of acceptance for admission to the University at the time of application.
- Current students originating from Hong Kong who are already in their first or second year of undergraduate studies at the University of Liverpool at the time of application are also eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- Successful candidates will be awarded a scholarship to cover partial payment of the tuition fee or living expenses. Each scholarship is tenable for a period not exceeding three years.
The scholarship may or may not be held concurrently with any other scholarships or bursaries at the discretion of the Award Committee. Renewal of a scholarship is subject to a satisfactory report and good academic performance on an annual basis.