Details about LSE Executive Global Master’s in Management Hinrich Foundation scholarship 2023
LSE Executive Global Master’s in Management Hinrich Foundation scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Global Production Engineering & Management . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Hinrich Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, £21,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK, China, India nationals.
- Deadline: 15 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, £21,000
- Open to applicants admitted to the LSE EGMiM program.
- Have at least 5-years’ work experience in global trade and / or demonstrate a strong interest in pursuing a career in this domain.
- Show motivation to work in Asia post-EGMiM and display a strong interest in working in international trade-related sectors.
- Academic transcript and degree
- Curriculum vitae
- An essay in 500 words on “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
- Work recommendation letter
- Cover letter
- English certification