Details about Hino Motors Scholarship, 2017
Hino Motors Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any field of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Tokyo Institute of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Admission fee, tuition, ¥120,000 monthly stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of ASEAN member states.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Admission fee, tuition, ¥120,000 monthly stipend
Hino Motors, Ltd, is offering Hino Motors Scholarship, 2017 to provide financial support to talented students who are preparing to be the next generation leaders in their corresponding fields.
- Privately funded students who are citizens of Thailand or other ASEAN member states are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Hino Motors Scholarship, 2017 is open to all fields of study but those interested in the automotive industry will be given priority.
- Applicants must have received acceptance into one of the master's programs of the International Graduate Program.
- Excellent academic performance and integrity are required.
- Applicants must be truly in need of financial support.
- Candidates applying for Hino Motors Scholarship, 2017 must be less than 26 years old.
- Candidates should be able to take part in activities organized by Hino Motors.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of other scholarships.
Suspension or Termination conditions:
- Recipients not meeting the application qualifications during the scholarship period
- Discontinuation of course/study due to sickness, a leave of absence, or other reasons
- Poor academic performance or conduct
- Recipients being expelled from the institute or disciplinary measures are taken against them
- Providing false information in the applications submitted
- Scholarship being used inappropriately