Details about Herbert Smith Freehills Entente Cordiale Scholarships In Law
Herbert Smith Freehills Entente Cordiale Scholarships In Law is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law, LLM. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, EUR 10,000 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from France.
- Deadline: 08 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, EUR 10,000 towards tuition fees
- Candidates should be from France or should have completed his/her higher education in France to bac+4.
- Applicants must have an academic level of bac+4 in one of the areas like Business law, International banking and finance law, Intellectual property/technology, media and communications law, Labour law,
- Energy and infrastructure, Litigation and international arbitration,
- Tax law, or Property law.
- Candidate should have excellent proficiency in English with a minimum score of 6.5 in IELTS.
- Candidates willing to pursue a full-time study for the whole year in the UK can apply.
- Academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and the candidate should provide evidence of an excellent academic level.
- Completed application form.
- A detailed CV and covering letter should be submitted in French.
- Photocopy of ID card, passport as a proof of your identity.
- Academic transcripts and photocopies of all diplomas.
- Letters of reference should be submitted one in English and one in French.
- Offer letter from a British university.
- Documents supporting the level of English of the candidate like test scores of IELTS, TOEFL, or CCI diplomas.