Details about Helmut-Schmidt-Programme, DAAD
Helmut-Schmidt-Programme, DAAD is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economics, Public policy, Governance, Development. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partially funded . This scholarship is open for: Open to selected countries in Africa, Latin America, South Asia, Southeast Asia and Middle East.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partially funded
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is offering Masters Scholarship for both young graduates with and without professional experience which is designed to develop the studies in politics, law, economics, and administration.
Eligibility for Helmut-Schmidt-Programme, DAAD:
- The applicants must be graduates and the background of the applicants must be in subject areas like social sciences, political sciences, economics, law and in public administration.
- The candidates must be from Africa, Latin America, South Asia and Southeast Asia and also from the countries in the Middle East.
- Candidates must submit completed DAAD application form.
- Motivation letter shall be submitted which should include a description of the applicant’s academic/professional and personal reasons for choosing this scholarship program and the universities.
- A detailed curriculum vitae, which should provide information candidate's study, description of job experience and other details.
- Copies of university degrees received by the candidate. Applicant should also provide an explanation of the grading system.
- Copies of the transcript of records and school leaving certificate/High school diploma are required.
- German and English language certificates should also be submitted.
- Letters of recommendation (two) provided by university professors and/or current or former employers are needed.
Value of Masters scholarship:
- The DAAD pays a monthly installment which covers travel allowance and study and research subsidy as well as a rent subsidy.
- Besides, Applicant will also receive a travel allowance for a flight to Germany and back.