Details about HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships In Pakistan, 2016
HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships In Pakistan, 2016 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Balochistan and FATA (Pakistan).
- Deadline: 26 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding,
HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships in Pakistan, 2016 are offered to students of Balochistan & FATA for Undergraduate studies in HEC recognized public sector Universities.
- The applicants for HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships in Pakistan, 2016 should have 12 years of education with 60% marks in I.Com or ICS or DAE or FA or F.Sc.b or any equivalent.
- The candidates should not be more than 22 years old as on closing date.
- The student should have a domicile or local certificate from Balochistan province/FATA.
- The applicants who already have HEC/Government scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships in Pakistan, 2016 should submit applications in hard form
- The students are expected to submit a copy of printed online application which is signed with copies of academic testimonials.
- The candidates who are below 18 years should submit a photocopy of form-B or CNIC.
- The applicants should also submit local certificate or domicile certificate and a passport-sized photograph.
- The applicants are expected to submit bank draft/original deposit slip/pay order/ATM transfer slip of Rs.200 which is not refundable as a fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. It should be deposited at Habib Bank limited, in Account Number 17427900133401.
Value of the scholarship
- The selected candidate will be awarded Rs.60,000 per semester towards tuition fee and other charges including hostel fee.
- The candidate will be awarded Rs. 6,000 per month towards living allowance with Rs. 500 annual increments and Rs. 5,000 per annum towards book allowance.
- Rs. 5,000 towards travel and initial settlement of Rs. 10,000 will be given to the students.
- HEC can postpone or cancel the scholarship without stating any reason for it.
- The ratio of distribution of the scholarships is 50:50 for Balochistan & FATA.
- The applicants forHEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships in Pakistan, 2016 are assessed based on aptitude test score and academic merit and District/Agency Quota.