Details about HEC Scholarship for Bachelor Degree Program, 2017
HEC Scholarship for Bachelor Degree Program, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from Pakistan (Gwadar, Balochistan).
- Deadline: 18 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funding
- The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is offering scholarships to the students of Gwadar, Balochistan at top universities of Punjab to pursue a 4-year bachelor program.
- The applicants for HEC Scholarship for Bachelor Degree Program, 2017 should have Domicile/Local Certificate of District Gwadar.
- The candidates must have completed 12 years of formal education with 50% marks in their FA/FSc/I.Com/ISC/DAE or equivalent.
- The candidates must not be more than 22 years of age as on 18th of September, 2017.
- The applicants in receipt of other HEC or government scholarships are not eligible.
- The candidates applying for HEC Scholarship for Bachelor Degree Program, 2017 are selected on the basis of Aptitude Test and academic credential score.
- The applicants must submit academic certificates and degrees along with the application form.
- The candidates under 18 are required to submit CNIC or form-B.
- The applicants must submit Domicile/Local Certificate, Father/Guardian's CNIC, and a passport sized photograph.