Details about Head of School's International Excellence Scholarship 2020
Head of School's International Excellence Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Politics and International Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to 4000 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to 4000 pounds
Head of School's International Excellence Scholarship 2020 is offering six partial-fee scholarships available to international masters students in the School of Politics and International Students at University of Leeds.
To be considered for the scholarship, applicant must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Politics and International Studies Taught Masters programme for 2020 entry.
- Demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Politics and International Studies.
- Be classed as “international” for fee purposes.
- If the scholarship application is successful, student must confirm acceptance within two weeks of notification of the award.
- Student must commence their study by registering no later than 1 October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.
Scholarship decisions are based on academic merit and the quality of their scholarship supporting statement. The last date for Head of School's International Excellence Scholarship 2020 application is 31st March 2020.