Details about HAS Postdoctoral Fellowship in Law, 2017
HAS Postdoctoral Fellowship in Law, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Law . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Hungarian Academy of Sciences and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, accommodation + 458,300 HUF gross salary/month + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students (except Hungary).
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, accommodation + 458,300 HUF gross salary/month + other benefits
The Hungarian Academy of Sciences Centre for Social Sciences and the Pázmány Péter Catholic University Faculty of Law and Political Sciences are jointly offering HAS Postdoctoral Fellowship in Law, 2017.
- Candidates applying for HAS Postdoctoral Fellowship in Law, 2017 must be postdoctoral researchers with a good knowledge of English at a professional level.
- Knowledge of Hungarian language is not required.
- Applicants of HAS Postdoctoral Fellowship in Law, 2017 are expected to strengthen the bond between HAS CSS ILS and Pázmány Law.
- Applicants must actively participate in the events of HAS CSS ILS and Pázmány Law.
- Candidates are expected to grow and provide a minimum of four lectures per week at a graduate level each lasting for at least 45 minutes Pázmány Law.
- A detailed CV
- A motivation letter including a research plan, explanation of how thy will be affiliated with the host institutions and syllabus of at least two graduate courses
- List of publications
- Soft copies of three of the best publications done by the applicants
- Presentation of ongoing research;