Details about Promotional Fellowships of Hans-Böckler-Stiftung
Promotional Fellowships of Hans-Böckler-Stiftung is offered for PhD degree in the field of All fields of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2018. This scholarship is provided by Hans Bockler Foundation (HBS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 1,050 per month + Other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 1,050 per month + Other allowances
Promotional Fellowships of Hans-Böckler-Stiftung is offered to support doctoral candidates.
Eligibility for Promotional Fellowships of Hans-Böckler-Stiftung:
- The candidates applying for Promotional Fellowships of Hans-Böckler-Stiftung should be extraordinary doctoral candidates.
- The background of the candidate can be from any discipline.
- Applicants should propose a promising doctoral project and show commitment to labour unions or socio-political issues.
- Completed Application form.
- A detailed CV should be submitted in a tabular form.
- Certificates of the previous should be submitted.
- A Ph.D. project should be submitted which should also include work, schedule, and outline design in a maximum of 10 pages.
- The supervisor of the candidate should provide an opinion which also includes the questionnaire.
- The registration certificate should be provided.
- The candidates applying for Promotional Fellowships of Hans-Böckler-Stiftung are selected based on the scientific quality of the application.
- Personal circumstances of the applicant are taken into consideration.
- Candidates who have been already promoted in the basic funding of the Foundation will receive special attention from the selection panel.
Value of Promotional Fellowships:
The recipient of Promotional Fellowships will get EUR 1,050 per month and Other Allowances.