Details about HAN Excellence & Holland Scholarship, 2017
HAN Excellence & Holland Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by HAN University of Applied Sciences and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 2,500 for 4 years and additional amount of € 2,500 for the first year . This scholarship is open for: Open to International students (other than EEA).
- Deadline: 01 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 2,500 for 4 years and additional amount of € 2,500 for the first year
The HAN University of applied sciences is offering HAN Excellence & Holland Scholarship, 2017 to international students from outside the EEA enrolling for a Bachelors program.
- The applicants for HAN Excellence & Holland Scholarship, 2017 should be nationals of a country outside the EEA.
- The candidates should have an IELTS score of 6.0.
- The applicants are expected to have applied and been admitted to a full-time Bachelors course in August 2017.
- The candidates should not have been previously enrolled in a higher education degree course in the Netherlands.
- The applicants for HAN Excellence & Holland Scholarship, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae and an admission letter from HAN.
- The candidates should also submit a motivation letter explaining why they will be successful HAN students.
- The applicants should submit a short video describing themselves and the areas in which they consider to excel, what would their former teachers and friends say about them, tell us their chosen study programs at HAN in maximum 3 minutes.