Details about Hamer Scholarships For Language Study, 2017
Hamer Scholarships For Language Study, 2017 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Language courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by Business Victoria and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $10,000 - $15,000 depending on the country of the study . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian citizens, permanent residents of Victoria.
- Deadline: 11 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $10,000 - $15,000 depending on the country of the study
- The candidates applying for Hamer Scholarships For Language Study, 2017 should be at least 21 years or above during the time of submitting the application.
- The candidates should be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Victoria.
- The candidates should also be willing and prepared to study a language at the nominated institution for a minimum of five years.
- He/She should not be the recipient of any other language study grant, funding or scholarship to be eligible for Hamer Scholarships For Language Study, 2017.
- The Hamer Scholarships For Language Study, 2017 can be taken at selected universities in China, Korea, Japan and Indonesia.
- The nominated universities in China are Nanjing University (Nanjing), Jiangnan University (Wuxi), Soochow University (Suzhou), and Nanjing Normal University (Nanjing).
- In Japan, Nanzan University (Nagoya, Aichi), Nagoya Gakuin University (Nagoya, Aichi), Yamasa Institute (Okazaki, Aichi), Aichi Gakuin University (Nisshin, Aichi), Waseda University (Tokyo) Centre for Japanese Language, Aichi Shukutoku University (Nagakute, Aichi).
- In Indonesia, University of Indonesia (UI - Jakarta), Gadjah Mada University (UGM - Yogyakarta), Gadjah Mada University (UGM - Yogyakarta), Indonesia University of Education or Pendidikan University (UPI - Bandung).
- In Korea, Seoul National University (Seoul), Korea University (Seoul), Yonsei University (Seoul).