Details about HafenCity University Hamburg Germany Scholarships, 2017
HafenCity University Hamburg Germany Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Architecture, BIW, Urban Planning, Planning, Geomatics, Metropolitan Culture, Urban Design, REAP. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by HafenCity Universität Hamburg (HCU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, €300 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 13 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, €300 per month
HafenCity University Hamburg Germany Scholarships, 2017 is open to students enrolling into Bachelor's or Master's programs at the University.
- Applicants of HafenCity University Hamburg Germany Scholarships, 2017 must be registered in a degree program at the University for the funding period.
- Applicants who have already receive merit- or achievement-based funding or material support are considered ineligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates applying for HafenCity University Hamburg Germany Scholarships, 2017 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- A letter of motivation
- Admission letter or certificate of enrolment
- Overview of the performance of the students through self-declarations
- Other documents if applicable:
- Vocational training and job references
- reasons that have impeded your previous educational biography
- social, professional and family involvement
- further acquired skills and knowledge
- Knowledge International Software (Building Information Modeling)
- special awards and prizes
- migration background
- International mobility (international research stays, international semesters)
- Average grade must be at least 'good' i.e up to 2.5
- Applicants who apply by the second semester: At least. 25 CP out of 30 CP must be reached
- Applicants who apply by the fourth semester: At least. 80 CP out of 90 CP must be reached
- Applicants who apply by the sixth semester: At least. 135 CP out of 150 CP must be reached