Details about GSLS Travel Fellowships 2022
GSLS Travel Fellowships 2022 is offered for Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Life Sciences and Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Wurzburg and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to 2,000 EUR . This scholarship is open for: Open for international candidates.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to 2,000 EUR
GSLS Travel Fellowships 2022 offers GSLS doctoral researchers in Life Sciences the opportunity to participate in international conferences and workshops (active participation, talk or poster presentation, is a prerequisite) or support a research stay in a foreign laboratory.
How to apply for the GSLS travel fellowships 2022 :
- Send an application (in English) including a statement of motivation and details about the conference/workshop/ research stay BEFORE it takes place. Also submit a copy of your talk or poster abstract, and verification of your presentation as soon as it is accepted by the conference organizers (travel awards will only be made once the acceptance is confirmed).
- Provide estimated or actual costs of your conference/workshop, attendance/research stay
- Provide your current CV with a publication record
- Provide a reference letter from your primary supervisor
Value of GSLS Travel Fellowships 2022 :
Funding for travel fellowships is based on the location of the meeting or activity attended:
- Germany: up to 300 EUR
- Europe: up to 500 EUR
- Overseas: up to 1,000 EUR