Details about Grants In Aid For Research Into MND
Grants In Aid For Research Into MND is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Motor Neurone Disease. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Motor Neurone Disease Research Institute of Australia (MNDRIA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $100,000 for one year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: Research Fellow/ Scientist
- Provided by: Motor Neurone Disease Research Institute of Australia (MNDRIA)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $100,000 for one year
- The grant is intended for researchers working in Australia.
- Researchers will be working on international collaboration in fields that are relevant to treatment or cure of MND.
- Successful candidates will be expected to publish their findings in an appropriate professional journal.
- Applicants will be required to provide six-monthly progress reports during the year.
- Candidates will be required to provide brief lay reports for inclusion in the Research Institute’s website.
- And a newsletter which provides feedback to the MND Associations and their members, people with MND, carers, and donors who provide the funds.