Details about Graduation Grants for International Students, Ruhr-University Bochum
Graduation Grants for International Students, Ruhr-University Bochum is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by Ruhr University Bochum and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €400 monthly . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Ruhr University Bochum
- Deadline: 16 Oct 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €400 monthly
Graduation Grants for International Students is offered by Ruhr-University Bochum and is funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
- The candidates applying for the Graduation Grants for International Students, Ruhr-University Bochum is open to international applicants.
- Applicants should be studying at RUB and should have graduated from a foreign school. Applicants should have completed their first university degree abroad.
- Should be participating in good to very good performances during their studies.
- The candidates should be reliant on financial support during their final phase of the study.
- The applicants of the Graduation Grants for International Students, Ruhr-University Bochum should be able to submit a certificate of enrollment for the winter term 2018/19.
- A copy of residence permit should be attached (non EU-students).
- Applicants should include a transcript of records and a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Letter of recommendation should be included.