Details about Graduate Dean's Fellowships at University of Nevada 2023
Graduate Dean's Fellowships at University of Nevada 2023 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Nevada, Reno and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $40,000 per academic year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: University of Nevada, Reno
- Deadline: 18 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $40,000 per academic year
The Graduate Dean's fellowships are limited to incoming domestic and international doctoral students in any approved University of Nevada, Reno doctoral program (Ph.D. or doctorate).
Eligibility criteria for the University of Nevada Graduate Dean's Fellowships:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicant must be a fully admitted, incoming domestic or international student who has been offered admission to a degree-granting doctoral program (Ph.D. or doctorate) at the University of Nevada, Reno at the time of nomination.
- Applicant must meet the minimum requirements for admission to a doctoral degree-granting program at the University of Nevada, Reno Graduate School, either as a domestic or international student.
- Applivants cannot hold other fellowships or a Graduate Dean's Merit Scholarship, during the period of the Graduate Dean's Fellowship award.
- Fellows must maintain satisfactory academic progress for financial aid throughout the period of the fellowship and must enroll in nine or more units per semester.
- Fellows also cannot hold a position of employment with the University or elsewhere during the fall and spring semesters of the fellowship award. Summer employment during the months of June and July at the end of the fellowship is permitted.
- Successful applicants will receive fellowship amount of $40,000 per academic year ($20,000 per semester).
- The fellowship also qualifies non-Nevada residents for a waiver of out-of-state tuition