Details about Government Scholarship Overseas Study, 2017
Government Scholarship Overseas Study, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Master''s doctoral degrees courses offered by the chosen university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by National Institute for International Education (NIIED) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depends on the country of study . This scholarship is open for: Open to Korean students.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: National Institute for International Education (NIIED)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depends on the country of study
Government Scholarship Overseas Study, 2017 is open to self-paying students who are studying abroad and are at a disadvantage.
- The applicants with a GPA of 4.0 or higher are considered for Government Scholarship Overseas Study, 2017.
- The male candidates applying should be involved in military service, there is no age limit.
- The scholarship amount depends on the country of your study. For USA ($31,000), Canada ($26,000), United Kingdom (GBP18,850) and for other countries $16,000 on average, it also depends on the local price conditions.
- The following documents must be submitted by the applicants of Government Scholarship Overseas Study, 2017 during the first round of assessment:
- Academic Record
- Foreign Language Proficiency Certificate
- Study Plan along with self-introduce letter
- Certificate of Korean History
- Experiences related to the applying major
- The following criteria will be looked for in the candidates during the second round:
- commitment to the mission
- basic and special knowledge in the selected field of study
- Sense of duty, potential, creativity, willpower
- Nation-oriented mind