Details about Government Of Iran Scholarships For Africans In Iran, 2016-17
Government Of Iran Scholarships For Africans In Iran, 2016-17 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Engineering, Science, and Mathematics . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by African Union and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Africa.
- Deadline: 09 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The Government of Iran is offering scholarships through the Department of Human Resources, Science, and Technology, the African Union Commission for African students to study in Iran.
The scholarships are given in the fields of masters (MSc), Ph.D. in the fields of statistics, space sciences, biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, medicine and health sciences, chemistry, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, mathematics, computer science, information technology, information, and communication technologies, geosciences (Petroleum GeoSciences, Mineral Exploration), and electrical engineering.
- The candidates applying for Government of Iran Scholarships for Africans in Iran, 2016-17 should be nationals of Africa.
- The applicants for MSc programs should have an undergraduate degree with a minimum upper second class division or equivalent in the relevant field from a recognized university and should not be aged more than 26 years.
- The candidates should undergo a written or oral examination after pre-selection.
- The applicants for the Ph.D. program should not be aged more than 31 years and should have a masters degree from an internationally recognized university or PAU.
- The candidates applying for Government of Iran Scholarships for Africans in Iran, 2016-17 should submit academic transcripts, bio page of the passport (valid for at least 6 months).
- The applicants should submit health certificate, colored passport photo (3*4), and recommendation from 3 professors.
- The candidates should submit a cover letter mentioning motivation to apply and 3 to 5 research notes should be submitted by the applicants for the Ph.D. program.