Details about Government Of India Scholarships Programme For Diaspora Children
Government Of India Scholarships Programme For Diaspora Children is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Professional and Non-Professional courses (except Medical and related courses) . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by Government of India and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, tuition fee, admission fee and post admission services . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian as well as well Non-Indian Residents and Children of Indian Workers in ECR countries .
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, tuition fee, admission fee and post admission services
- The Government of India is providing scholarships to Persons of Indian Origin and Non-Resident Indians to pursue undergraduate courses in Indian institutes or universities.
- The candidates applying for Government of India Scholarships Programme for Diaspora Children, 2018-19 should be a Person of Indian Origin or Non-Resident Indian or children of Indian workers in ECR countries studying outside or in India.
- The applicants should be aged between 17 and 21 years by 1st October 2018.
- The candidates should have passed senior secondary or an equivalent examination from education system recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with essential subjects.
- The applicants should have scored at least 60% marks or equivalent grades in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates should study essential subjects at the level of the qualifying examination.
- The applicants for Government of India Scholarships Programme for Diaspora Children, 2018 who have passed 10+2, and obtained admission in an undergraduate course in the designated Institution in India can apply for this scholarship.
- The candidates' family income should not exceed US$ 2250 and their parents should provide signed salary certificate and latest annual income tax return.
- The applicants who are in receipt of a scholarship or any form of financial assistance from the state of central government of India are not eligible.
- The candidates applying for Government of India Scholarships Programme for Diaspora Children, 2018 should submit personal details, photographs, and details of the qualifying examination.
- The recipients get 75% of the total Institutional Economic Cost (IEC) US$ 4,000 per annum in the first year.
- The recipients securing 50% marks in aggregate in an academic year are eligible for 75% of IEC and those who secure less than 50% marks in an academic year and get clear pass marks in all subjects of study, would be eligible to receive 90% of the scholarship.
- The recipients who could not secure clear pass marks in all subjects but are promoted to next year get 50% of the scholarship and those who are not promoted to the next year will not be eligible for any further scholarship.