Details about Gorilla International Scholarship 2020
Gorilla International Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Applicable to subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Pittsburg State University (PSU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to USD 6,000 towards tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to International students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to USD 6,000 towards tuition fee
Pittsburg State University is offering Gorilla International Scholarship 2020 for more than 200 bachelor's and master's programs, in a wide variety of disciplines. This scholarship is provided to international students who are enrolling in PSU for courses commencing in 2020.
Eligibility for Gorilla International Scholarship 2020:
- Applicants should be new international students (freshman, transfer and graduate) applying to PSU for the first time.
- Applicant must have admission to a degree program.
- Exchange students, government/employer-sponsored students, students in special short-term, non-degree programs, Intensive English Program, and other tuition waivers.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student
Gorilla International Scholarship will be applied in the form of a tuition waiver for up to four years of full-time enrollment for undergraduate students and for up to two years of full time enrollment for graduate students. The scholarship may be rescinded if the cumulative GPA of the student falls below 3.0. This scholarship will not be applied to tuition during summer semesters.
Scholarships will be awarded up to the maximum amount based on the following:
- Grade Point Average (percentage scores)
- Scholarly Activities
- Professional Experiences
- GRE/GMAT Scores
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE English Proficiency Score