Details about Goa Education Trust Scholarships 2017, British Council
Goa Education Trust Scholarships 2017, British Council is offered for Masters degree in the field of All fields of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by British Council and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, GBP 12500 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationalities.
- Deadline: 10 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, GBP 12500 towards tuition fees
Goa Education Trust Scholarships 2017 is offered by British Council to support Indian students pursuing a Masters in the UK.
- Candidates applying Goa Education Trust Scholarships 2017, British Council should be Indian nationals.
- Applicants must be eligible to receive an admission to a Master’s programme in the UK.
- Applicants of Goa Education Trust Scholarships 2017, British Council, should have a valid Indian Passport and should be India at the time of applying.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate is 30 years.
- Academics and extra- curricular achievements are taken into consideration and the candidate is expected to have excellence in both.
- Completed application form.
- A recent photograph of the candidate.
- A copy of birth certificate, considered as applicant’s age proof.
- A copy of applicant’s address proof (Passport details).
- Admission letter (conditional/unconditional) from the UK institution.
- Letters of reference, one academic and one professional.
- The scanned copies of the documents attached should be sent in one email not exceeding 10 MB.