Details about Global Study IELTS Awards
Global Study IELTS Awards is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Any chosen programme at admitted university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by British Council and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £10,000 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £10,000 towards tuition fees
The Global Study Awards (TGSA) is an exciting initiative being launched by the International Student Identity Card, StudyPortals and British Council IELTS. The Global Study Awards will be available to prospective students in all countries worldwide and enable the successful candidate(s) to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a higher education institution.
Each award will have a value of £10,000. In the first instance, it will be applied towards tuition fees. If the fees are below £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated towards living costs.
To be eligible to apply for The Global Study Awards you need to:
- be aged 18 years or over on 1 January 2019;
- have taken an IELTS test at a British Council center and hold a valid official Test Report Form issued by the British Council;
- be a valid ISIC cardholder at the time of application;
- be planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in the academic year starting August 2019 onwards;
- have written a short review of your study experience at STeXX.eu
- be able to provide a confirmation letter and/or official enrolment letter (if applicable) from the institution by the cut-off date.
Number of awards offered: Up to four awards are available for students.
The Global Study Awards is designed to support highly motivated, talented individuals who can actively demonstrate:
- their potential to contribute to society through their studies;
- a strong commitment to developing their career;
- their sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange.