Details about GIBB Bursary
GIBB Bursary is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Civil, Electrical, Rail, and Roads. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by GIBB and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Accommodation and travel costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + Accommodation and travel costs
- Applicants must be South African nationals.
- Candidates must hold a valid ID Book or Card.
- Candidates must be pursuing an Engineering Degree, Honours or Masters.
- Specialization in the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Rail and Roads.
- Applicants must have completed their 1st year of study.
- Candidates in 2nd, 3rd year, Honours or Masters, need to maintain a 60% average to apply.
- Applicants must submit their ID cards.
- A detailed copy of the applicant's CV is to be submitted.
- Full tertiary academic record must be submitted.
- Applicants Matric Certificate must be attached with the application.
- The bursary covers the cost of tuition at any university in South Africa.
- Books and stationery are provided.
- Travel costs and Accommodation are provided.
- The candidate receives vacation employment as well.