Details about Ghent University's PhD scholarship at Human Rights Center in Belgium, 2019
Ghent University's PhD scholarship at Human Rights Center in Belgium, 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Research on effects of victim participation in transitional justice processes. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by Ghent University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Stipend + Benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open for all nationalities.
- Deadline: 14 Jan 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Stipend + Benefits
The Ghent University's Human Rights Center is offering Ph.D. Scholarship to work on the research project to study the effects of victim participation in transitional justice processes.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarship by the Ghent University of Belgium, 2019:
- Hold an MSc in law, social and political sciences, anthropology or equivalent.
- Satisfy with eligibility criteria of the Ph.D. program.
- Meet the English requirement with the help of IELTS or TOEFL score.
- Research Publications on a relevant subject are preferred.
- Strong Academic and Research background.
- Received Training in the field of transitional justice, victim-oriented approaches highly preferred.
- Commence the program on September 1st, 2019.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Official Certificates and Transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Letter of Motivation.
Deadline for Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarship by the Ghent University of Belgium, 2019:
- The last date to apply for Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarship by the Ghent University is 14th January 2019.