Details about Ghent University Top-up Grants, 2017
Ghent University Top-up Grants, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Selected master programs offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Ghent University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Allowance of €650 per month. All-in insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of countries on the OESO-DAC list.
- Deadline: 18 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Allowance of €650 per month. All-in insurance
The Ghent University Top-up Grants, 2017 is open to students who wish to pursue eligible master's or Master-after-Master'programs at the University.
- Candidates applying for Ghent University Top-up Grants, 2017 must have a bachelor's degree to enroll into Master's degree.
- Master-after-Master program applicants are required to have a Master's degree.
- Applicants of Ghent University Top-up Grants, 2017 must belong to OESO-DAC country list.
The applicants of Ghent University Top-up Grants, 2017 will be assessed on the following factors:
- Applicants' qualifications
- Significance of Master's program for the students' home country
- Knowledge validation in student's country0
- Applicants aged less than 40 years will be given preference