Details about Ghent University PhD studentships in Precision Agriculture, 2017
Ghent University PhD studentships in Precision Agriculture, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Precision Agriculture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by Ghent University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €23787 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €23787 per year
Ghent University Ph.D. studentships in Precision Agriculture, 2017 are open to candidates who wish to conduct research within the Department of Soil Management, Faculty of Bioscience Engineering at the University.
- Applicants of Ghent University Ph.D. studentships in Precision Agriculture, 2017 must have or expect to obtain an MSc degree in Agriculture Engineering, Biosystems Engineering, Agronomy, Mechatronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates are required to have the knowledge in the use of basic modeling languages and Engineering Softwares like MATLAB Toolbox, LabVIEW, DaisyLab, AutoCAD, or C++.
- Applicants with knowledge in control theory, sending technology and modeling are desirable.
- Candidates applying for Ghent University Ph.D. studentships in Precision Agriculture, 2017 must be able to work as team members in a dynamic research group.
- The ability to find solutions to technical and academic problems is required.
- Candidates must be good practical problem solvers.
- Candidates must possess good understanding in precision agriculture, agricultural systems and also be able to work in the field with agriculture machinery.
- Applicants should be highly proficient in English.
- Cover letter describing motivation, teaching and research experience
- CV and record of publications
- MSc degree or an interim document if the degree is not yet completed
- Two reference letters
- Transcripts of BSc and MSc degrees
- Indication of interest in one of the 5 Ph.D. degrees