Details about German Historical Institute Doctoral And Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2018
German Historical Institute Doctoral And Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2018 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of German and European history, the history of German-American relations, and the role of Germany and the USA in international relations. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by German Historical Institute, Washington DC and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, monthly stipend is € 2,000 for doctoral students and € 3,400 for postdoctoral scholars from Eur . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Europe and North America.
- The German Historical Institute is offering doctoral and postdoctoral candidates from Europe and North America to study in the USA.
- The research fields include the role of Germany and the USA in international relations, the history of German-American relations, German and European history.
- The German Historical Institute Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2018 are open to doctoral students and postdoctoral scholars of Europe in the field of American history.
- The research projects should use historical methods and engage in the relevant historiography.
- The applicants for German Historical Institute Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2018 should not have to fund from their home institutions.
- The period of fellowship is for 5 months and can be extended by one month in exceptional cases.
- The candidates are expected to submit a curriculum vitae and a cover letter.
- The applicants for German Historical Institute Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2018 should submit a research schedule, minimum one letter of reference.
- The candidates should also submit a project description not exceeding 2,000 words, including word count at the end of the description.
- The documents should be written in English or German language.
- The doctoral students and postdoctoral scholars from European institutions will get € 2,000 for € 3,400 respectively.