Details about German Egyptian Research Short-Term Scholarship Program
German Egyptian Research Short-Term Scholarship Program is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Any Subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 2000 Euros for postdocs and 1,000 Euros for Masters and Doctoral students . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Egypt.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 2000 Euros for postdocs and 1,000 Euros for Masters and Doctoral students
- The scholarship is open to applicants from Egypt.
- Funding is provided for the candidates interested in pursuing their Master's students, doctoral candidates, and young postdocs.
- The candidates should have applied and received an admit from a state or state-recognized private university in Germany.
- Duration of the funding is for 3-6 months.
- The scholarship provided is 2,000 euros for postdocs; 1,000 euros for Master and Ph.D. candidates and travel allowance of 500 euros will be provided.
- Applications will be subjected to preselection and final selection with a personal interview take place at the DAAD-Branch Office Cairo.