Details about German Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Scholarships, 2018
German Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All Subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Germany.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funding
- Applicants for the German Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Scholarships, 2018 are selected based on the academic and personal qualification.
- Candidates who matriculated full-time or who have graduated from a recognized tertiary institution (in Germany) can apply for the scholarships.
- English language requirements are taken into consideration.
- The applicants for German Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Scholarships, 2018 should submit academic transcripts of the previous study, detailed CV and a copy of Abitur certificate.
- Letter of motivation is required.
- Candidates should also submit the list of courses, they want to take at the overseas institution.
- Evidence of English proficiency (TOEFL, DAAD form Sprachzeugnis für Deutsche Bewerber, UNIcert certificate or IELTS).
- A letter of reference from a professor at the home university.
- Additional documents should be submitted for some fields of study.