Details about German Academic Exchange Service- EPOS scholarship
German Academic Exchange Service- EPOS scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Development related subjects . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, To be declared by DAAD . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Developing countries.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, To be declared by DAAD
German Academic Exchange Service- EPOS scholarship offered by the German Academic Exchange Service(DAAD) for students planning to pursue their postgraduate studies in Development related subjects at the Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences. The value of the scholarship is to be declared by the DAAD.
- Applicant must be from developing countries
- Must have a first qualifying degree in either social sciences, economics or industrial engineering (or an interdisciplinary program covering these fields) with an excellent grade point average
- Must have at least two years of relevant professional experience
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Ideally, be working either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country.
- Ideally, Holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
- Academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old
To apply for German Academic Exchange Service- EPOS scholarship complete and submit the application form along with the required documents by the deadline: 1st October 2019.