Details about Gerda Henkel Fellowships
Gerda Henkel Fellowships is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Humanities and Social sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by New Europe College and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, A monthly stipend of 750 € + Air Fare + Accommodation + Visa costs . This scholarship is open for: Open for applicants from Afghanistan, Belarus, China (only Tibet and Xinjiang Autonomous Regions), Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
- Deadline: 16 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, A monthly stipend of 750 € + Air Fare + Accommodation + Visa costs
New Europe College, Institute for Advanced Study in the humanities and social sciences in Bucharest, Romania announces a Call for Applications for its newly launched GERDA HENKEL Fellowships. The program targets young researchers / academics working in the fields of humanities and social sciences from following countries: Afghanistan, Belarus, China (only Tibet and Xinjiang Autonomous Regions), Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
NEC provides an attractive meeting and working place for scholars from all around the world who wish to pursue a meaningful project of their own while also meeting with peers from other disciplines. It supports its fellows by providing excellent conditions for their work and by establishing a strong and productive network among academics and intellectuals in the country and beyond. The institute has acquired a unique position in the region and has established itself as a research center of international reputation.
Eligibility: Candidates must
- Hold a Ph.D. title in the fields of the humanities and social sciences;
- Be citizen of one of the above mentioned countries.
- International research experience (participation in projects and refereed conferences) and publications in peer-reviewed academic editions are strong advantages.
- Preference will be given to candidates below the age of 45, and to those who have not yet benefited from a Fellowship at NEC