Details about GDI Development Leadership Scholarships, 2017
GDI Development Leadership Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Development Economics and Policy, International Development, Human Resources Development , ICTs for Development, Management and Information Systems, Management and Implementation of Development Projects, Organisational Change and Development. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Manchester and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, full tuition fee waivers . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of and residents in a DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle income countries.
- Deadline: 26 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, full tuition fee waivers
The GDI Development Leadership Scholarships, 2017 is open to students who wish to pursue Masters program at the University of Manchester.
- Candidates applying for GDI Development Leadership Scholarships, 2017 must have received an unconditional offer of an eligible Master's program.
- The scholarship is open to nationals of and residents in a DAC-listed least developed other low-income or lower-middle income countries.
- Candidates must not have previously studied in an OECD country.
- Applicants of GDI Development Leadership Scholarships, 2017 must have a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- An overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (or similar), with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0 is required.
- Applicants must submit a statement of 500 words describing how they will apply their learning to build a career track into development leadership.
- The following list provides details of the eligible program to which scholarships can be applied:
- Development Economics and Public Policy scholarships:
- MSc Development Economics and Policy
- MSc International Development: Public Policy and Management
- International Development scholarships:
- MSc International Development, including the following pathways:
- Development Management
- Environment, Climate Change, and Development
- Globalization, Trade, and Industry
- Politics, Governance and Development Policy
- Poverty, Inequality, and Development
- Poverty, Conflict, and Reconstruction
- Human Resource Development scholarship:
- MSc Human Resources Development (International Development)
- Development Informatics scholarship:
- MSc ICTs for Development
- MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development
- Management and Development scholarships:
- MSc Management and Implementation of Development Projects
- MSc Organisational Change and Development