Details about GDAI - MSc Scholarships, 2017
GDAI - MSc Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Development Studies, Law, Economics, International Relations/Politics, MA African Studies, International Studies and Diplomacy, Finance and Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to African nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The SOAS University of London is offering scholarships to nationals of Africa as a part of the Governance for Development in Africa Initiative.
- The scholarship is offered in the departments of Development Studies
- Law, Economics, International Relations/Politics, MA African Studies
- CISD (Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy), DEFIMS (Department for Financial and Management Studies), Distance Learning: CEFIMS (Centre for Financial and Management Studies), DEFIMS.
- The applicants for GDAI - MSc Scholarships, 2017 should be African nationals.
- The candidates should have an unconditional offer from the University for the MSc/MA to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicants can apply for the scholarship after receiving the unconditional offer.
- The candidates applying for GDAI - MSc Scholarships, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae with their e-mail id, a copy of the unconditional offer, and a statement explaining their knowledge and interest in governance related issue in not more than 2 pages.
- The applicants for GDAI - MSc Scholarships, 2017 will be assessed based on their academic merit and the information provided in the scholarship application.