Details about Future of Change Scholarships, 2018
Future of Change Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 May 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of New South Wales (UNSW) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, depends on the type of the scholarship . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian students.
- Deadline: 30 May 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, depends on the type of the scholarship
University of New South Wales is providing Future of Change Scholarships to Indian students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at UNSW.
- Candidates applying for Future of Change Scholarships must be Indian citizens residing in India before starting their study at UNSW.
- Applicants must have successfully applied and received an offer of admission into either an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree at UNSW.
- The scholarship application must be submitted by the students.
- Applicants must have secured a minimum academic result as per their application for admission to:
- Undergraduate admission:
- GCE A Levels: at least 1 points over program entry (or)
- Indian School Certificate (ISC): at least 2 points over the academic entry requirement (or)
- All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC): at least 1 point over the academic entry requirement (or)
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a minimum of 2 points over academic program entry
- Postgraduate admission:
- A completed bachelor's degree that is recognized in India with a minimum grade equivalent to a UNSW GPA of 70.
- Applicants for Future of Change Scholarships must have submitted a video describing how the scholarship will help them achieve their goals.
- Candidates are assessed based on their academic merit and video testimonial submitted.
- Selection will be based on academic merit AND the digital video testimonial.