Details about Future Fuels PhD scholarship 2019
Future Fuels PhD scholarship 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering and Computing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Sep 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $28,092 per annum plus top-up of $6,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 16 Sep 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $28,092 per annum plus top-up of $6,000 per annum
Future Fuels PhD scholarship 2019 offered by the University of Queensland for students planning to pursue their Ph.D. at the university. The value of the scholarship is a base stipend of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate), tax-free, indexed annually, and a top-up of $6,000 per annum.
- Applicant must be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- Must be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Must not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- Not be receiving a Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
To apply for Future Fuels PhD scholarship 2019 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 16th September 2019