Details about Lahore University Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International students in Pakistan, 2022
Lahore University Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International students in Pakistan, 2022 is offered for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by Lahore University of Management Sciences and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition Fee + Hostel Accommodation + Reading Material + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Nepal, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka.
- Deadline: 28 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition Fee + Hostel Accommodation + Reading Material + other benefits
Lahore University of Management Sciences is offering Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International students for outstanding scholars to pursue MBA programs.
Eligibility for Lahore University Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International students in Pakistan, 2022:
- Candidates applying for Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International students must meet the minimum academic requirements for admission.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nepal, Sri Lanka, or Afghanistan to be eligible.
- Students who hold a Pakistan passport/NICOP/CNIC or are of Pakistan origin are ineligible to apply for Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International students.
- Students who have dual nationality of which one country is Pakistan is also not eligible to apply.
The following are the documents required for financial aid:
- Last three months' income certificates of all earning members of the family
- Final Settlement Letter/Retirement Order (in case anyone of your parents or guardians is retired)
- Income Tax Returns of 2021 of all earning members & of business(in case of a businessman)
- Wealth Statement for 20617
- Bank Statements for the last 12 months (of all bank members and business(in case of businessmen))
- Utility Bills of the last three months
- A copy of the passports of the applicant and parents/ guardian (All 36 pages)
- Picture(s) of the housing applicant is residing in (Outside & Inside View)
- Domicile Certificate of the applicant
- Copies of CNIC/ B – Form of Applicant and Parents/ Guardian
- Fee receipts & Fee Concession (Scholarship/Loan) documents of applicant and siblings (if applicable).
- Rental Lease Agreement
- Loan Document(s) of Loan outstanding as a liability and loan receivable from any relative, financial institution, agency or organization
- Credit Card Statements for last 6 months if applicable
- Copies of Saving Certificates/ Bonds/ Shares/ CDC Statement
- Medical bills/ expenditure related documents
- Property ownership documents
- Mortgage/ Lease document(s)
- Registration documents of the vehicles being used by the family
- Allotment letter if the vehicle has been provided by the employer
Value of Lahore University Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International Students in Pakistan, 2022:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Monthly allowance for expenses, housing, and books.
- Medical Insurance.
- Travel allowances.