Details about Fully Funded EngD Scholarship In Materials And Physical Sciences
Fully Funded EngD Scholarship In Materials And Physical Sciences is offered for PhD degree in the field of Materials and Physical Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Swansea University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£20,000 p.a. . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU/UK nationals.
- Deadline: 24 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£20,000 p.a.
- The studentship is available to EU/UK nationals.
- Applicants must have a Masters level in Engineering or Physical Sciences degree with a classification of 2:1 or above.
- Candidates who have laboratory experience are preferred.
- The successful applicants must commence their studentship on 19th September 2016.
- Applicants must submit a covering letter.
- A detailed copy of the applicant's CV must be submitted.
- Candidates M2A Participant Proposal Form must be submitted.
- College of Engineering Research Scholarship Application Form must be submitted.
- Successful applicants provided a generous tax-free stipend worth £20,000 p.a. Plus covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees.
- Additional funds are available for research expenses up to a value of £3000 per year.