Details about Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program
Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program is offered for Post Doc, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Humanities, Social, Hard and Natural Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to Russian scholars.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- Russian independent researchers, scholars, and faculty with a Ph.D. or a doctoral degree are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants of Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program can also be professionals in the arts, applied sciences, museum, archive, library staff with no degree.
- Candidates must have Russian citizenship and be currently resided in Russia from January 2018.
- Applicants in the areas of arts and applied sciences must complete higher education and have work experience.
- Candidates must be in good health and be proficient in English.
- There is no age restriction.
- Candidates applying for Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program shouldn't be affiliated with commercial institutions.
- Applicants with permanent residence in USA or citizens of both U.S.A. and Russia are ineligible to apply.