Details about Fulbright University of Birmingham Award 2019
Fulbright University of Birmingham Award 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee and £13,450 living stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to Citizens of US.
- Deadline: 08 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee and £13,450 living stipend
Fulbright University of Birmingham Award 2019 is offered by the Fulbright scholarship program for students planning to take any postgraduate program at the University of Birmingham. The value of the scholarship is a full tuition fee waiver and £13,450 living stipend.
- Applicant must be a US citizen staying anywhere except the UK.
- Must hold or expect to receive a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent professional training or experience) in a relevant area
- The postgraduate must be in the subject: Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- Applicant must have a genuine desire to learn more about the United Kingdom and demonstrate ambassadorial skills
- Must have experience and interest in extracurricular and community activities.
- Must have leadership potential.
To apply for Fulbright University of Birmingham Award 2019 visit the Fulbright website and complete the application process by the deadline: 8th October 2019.