Details about Fulbright Scholarship Program For Palestinian Students, 2017
Fulbright Scholarship Program For Palestinian Students, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All Subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition + Monthly stipend . This scholarship is open for: Palestinian residents of the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza Strip .
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition + Monthly stipend
The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs is conducting Fulbright Scholarship Program For Palestinian Students, 2017 for students to pursue graduate-level programs in the U.S.
- The candidate applying for Fulbright Scholarship Program For Palestinian Students, 2017 should be a legal resident of West bank, East Jerusalem, or Gaza Strip.
- The applicants, who are U.S. citizens or green card holders are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates must reside in the country for the whole process including application, selection, and placement.
- Applicants of Fulbright Scholarship Program For Palestinian Students, 2017 should have professional work experience of one year.
- The GPA of the applicant should be minimum of 78%, 2.7 or very good in his/her Bachelor’s degree received from an accredited institution.
- The academic background of the candidate and the English proficiency is taken into consideration i.e he/she should have a minimum TOEFL score of 78 iBT/547 PBT or an IELTS score of 6.5.
- The candidates with little or no previous experience studying or living in the United States are given preference.
- Candidates with Master's are not eligible.
- The successful candidates may not pursue academic programs that require direct clinical patient contact and/or the prescribing or administering of medication.
- The candidate is asked to submit the Original and official translated academic transcripts and diploma certificate.
- Proofs for English proficiency i.e, official TOEFL or IELTS scores no more than two years old.
- A detailed CV including all prior education and work experience.
- Letters of reference (three) written in English.
- A personal statement in English in a maximum of 600 words.
- A study objectives statement relating to field of study in English
- A copy of passport and identification card (ID).