Details about Fulbright Hungary Postgraduate Student Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024
Fulbright Hungary Postgraduate Student Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + monthly Stipend + research, book grants + contribution to family members . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Hungary.
- Deadline: 16 May 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + monthly Stipend + research, book grants + contribution to family members
- Applicants intending to pursue a Master's degree at a University in the host country.
- Candidates are expected to possess high-level English language skills and must have received their Bachelor's degree.
- Applicants must have sufficient IELTS or TOEFL scores and have received an invitation from a host university in the US.
- The maximum duration of scholarships is one academic year (9 months), typically 5 months for Visiting Student Researchers (VSR).
- The entrance to a university is not a requirement for those seeking for courses offered. In the VSR category, it is also strongly advised to send letters attesting to prior contact with the host institution or to attach the invitation letter of the American host university to the application materials. The Fulbright Program personnel will coordinate the candidates' admittance to an American university after they have been awarded the scholarship.
- The Fulbright Program cannot fund studies that have already started.
- You cannot apply for a scholarship if you received your diploma in the United States of America within five years of the application deadline.
- Previous candidates are welcome to reapply, but they must do so via a fresh application.